Tuesday, May 11, 2021

HOT SEATING

Hot seating is a very good way for our actors to really get into the mind of the character role they are playing. This allows each actor to really understand how their character thinks, talks and acts. Hot seating also gives the audience an insight of how each characters acts on a day to day basis as if they were real people. Therefore, each character in our opening sequence will be interviewed by answering a few simple questions. 

Questions:
1. What is your name?
2. What do you do?
3. Do you know Lottie Wilson?
4. Have you heard of Munns Park?

Although these questions seem fairly basic, it is the way in which each character responds to the questions, which gives us a good insight on their personality traits.

Script:

Finn:
1. Kieran Tucker but the ladies call me KT.
2. What don’t I do? Some say I’m a man of many talents, but I say I’m a man that is a master of all. 
3. Eh I know the name but she ain’t playing the game you know what I mean ay.
4. Yeah, Munns park just down my road init, two lefts, one right and when you see the green bin another right ay.

Ben:

1. Alan Cork
2. Spend most of the day on the banks of the river Nile with my mate Benji, we do fishing.
3. Nah but I’m sure Benji does he knows everyone.
4. Yeah, Munns park where me and my good mate Benji go fishing, lovely spot, you can find me there all day.

Sam: 

1. Herbert Crafts 
2. I am the largest shoelace distributor in the south east county of England known as surrey. Yes, I know what you were thinking, my suit is Italian crafted, one day you could get yourself a nice suit mate even if you must rent it.
3. Look I’d love to stay and chat I really would, but Mark just called in saying he wants to try out one of my jet skis, yes Mark Wahlberg. I’ll get my receptionist to send you a postcard of me and mark down in the Maldives shredding the waves on my Kawasaki 3000.

Matt:

1. Detective Superintendent Thorne
2. I am the leading inspector for the Met police. I’ve done over 15 years in the force which has led to great success of over 500 cases solved by no other than yours truly.
3. Information regarding Lottie Wilson would be much appreciated; however, I cannot discuss any other information regarding this person.
4. Again, anything that is related to the crime scene is left for disclosure.

Barman:
1. Roger Pratters
2. I run the spoons down the road, don’t listen to what any no chap tells you none of our pints are watered down. You hear me?
3. Heard about her on the news, I think she was never dead, maybe playing dead who knows. has anyone checked maybe she’s just sleeping?
4. Yeah good old Munns park, back in the day me and Wayne Rooney used to have a kick about there, think it was him at least.











1 comment:

  1. Did you carry out the interviews? If you did, were they videoed?

    ReplyDelete